Hello and welcome back readers 😀
This is my 2 ingredient Nutella cupcake recipe. I found so many similar recipes online for cakes but I decided to try out the recipe as cupcakes! 😀 Let’s get started then!
What you will need –
- 2 bowls. I big bowl to mix the eggs and Nutella in, and another small bowl to whisk the eggs.
- 230 grams of nutella
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- Silicone mold
- Hand blender (I don’t have one yet so I used my Milk frother instead)
- Optional – Gems for decoration
How to prepare –
- Preheat the oven for 20 minutes at 160 Degrees Celcius (160°C)
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl and whisk them for 5-6 minutes. The consistency should be thick. The eggs have to be whisked well to get rid of the smell and to help the batter stay thick.
Remember – If you don’t whisk the eggs well you’ll have a chocolate omelet. I’m sure you don’t want that :3
- Next, you take 230 grams of Nutella and heat it for 1 minute in the microwave.
- Once the Nutella is melted, start by adding small quantities of the eggs. Use the folding method to combine the eggs with the Nutella.
- Pour the batter into your molds. You can spread butter in your mold but silicone molds actually do not require anything. The cupcakes will pop out easily 🙂
- Place your mold in the oven for 20 minutes at 160°C
- Check if your cupcakes are done by poking them with a toothpick . If they are, then pull them out and let them cool for 10-15 minutes 😀
Time to decorate your cupcakes 😀
- Spread your cupcakes with Nutella and sprinkle castor sugar(powdered sugar) on them.
- I put a gem candy on every cupcake.
Your 2 ingredient Nutella cupcakes are now ready! 😀
You can enjoy these with some ice cream as well. Share these easy cupcakes with friends and family on special occasions. I hope you found this recipe helpful! Let me know how yours turned out 😀
Until next time. Bye guys! ❤