Hello hello 😀
I’m back with another breakfast bowl idea. Like I mentioned in my first “Easy peasy healthy breakfast”, I eat this 4 times a week without fail. I switch it up with apples, bananas and mangos. This time, I’m gonna show you how I make this easy breakfast bowl using bananas 😀
What you will need –
- 2 medium size bananas
- 1 tsp sugar
- Halk a cup of milk
- Cutting board and a kinfe
- A bowl and a spoon
- OPTIONAL – a bit of cinnamon powder
How to prepare –
- Peel and chop your bananas into bite size pieces.
FYI – 2 medium sized bananas have 180 calories. The calories vary depending on how many grams your bananas are.
- Transfer your banana pieces into a bowl and add the sugar to the bowl.
FYI – 1 tsp of sugar has 16 calories.
- You can now add the milk to the bowl and give it a little stir to melt the sugar particles.
FYI – Half a cup of milk consists of 52 calories. So 2/3rd of a cup is obviously lesser. You can do the math! Here is a fun math question for you xD
The next step is optional.
- You can add a 1/4 of a tsp of cinnamon powder to your bowl for more flavour. I always do this. It makes my breakfast so much more interesting 😀
Your breakfast bowl is now ready 😀 Wasn’t this just as easy as the first one?
I really hope you liked my breakfast bowl idea. Make sure to have breakfast everyday 🙂
See you in my next post, my readers ❤