An easy and very simple recipe indeed 😀
For anyone who isn’t too comfortable with using too many ingredients, for fear of messing up, this is a great recipe. It only requires 3 ingredients that are easily available and I don’t see how anyone could mess up this fudge recipe. Unless you really suck in the kitchen department 😛
So let me show you how my chocolate fudge turned out and you can give it a try too! You can add walnuts or cashews or anything you’d like to make your fudge more interesting! 😀
Let’s get started ~
What you will need –
- 300 grams of milk chocolate
- 400 grams of condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
How to prepare –
- Cut your chocolate bars into small pieces. It’s okay if the result looks bad. You’re going to melt his down anyway 😀
- Add the condensed milk to your chocolate pieces.
- Give this a nice little stir so that every chocolate piece is covered in condensed milk.
- Before you start melting the chocolate, line a baking tray or whatever mold you’ll be using to pour this gooey batter in, with butter paper or parchment paper. This will prevent the fudge from sticking to the baking tray.
- Now, place the bowl in your microwave for a minute. Stir it well and then put it back in for another minute. Keep stirring in between intervals. This will prevent the chocolate from burning and turning black and nasty. After the chocolate has completely melted and blended with the condensed milk, it should look similar to this –
- Add the vanilla essence to your fudge and stir it well.
- Pour this onto your baking tray and let it sit until it hardens.
- After about 30 minutes you should be able to cut the fudge into pieces. This recipe makes 50 small pieces and about 30-35 big pieces. You can eat the fudge as it is or eat it with ice cream! 😀
This is a great birthday present and also a great addition to your party food! 😀
Hope you enjoyed my recipe. Until next time~ ❤